ASSISTANT MANAGER FAS (TAX CONSULTANT & ACCOUNTING SERVICE)
KANTOR AKUNTAN PUBLIK MAURICE GANDA NAINGGOLAN
• Lead a diverse team of talented financial advisors to deliver on client engagements
• Cultivate relationships with clients
• Develop your expertise in a specialization
• Contribute to FAS practice growth and development
• Actively coach and support development of Associates team members
• Ensure all project qualifications, deliverables from projects are contributed to global knowledge database
• Lead gathering, documentation and sharing of session learned from each project.
• Min. Bachelor Degree of Accounting from reputable university with minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale).
• Possess a CPA or other equivalent designation.
• Having brevet A and B is advantage
• 3-4 years of external consulting or advisory experience.
• Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work well with others effectively in teams.
• Excellent knowledge of Indonesian Tax and Legal environments (holding SKP are preferable)
• Excellent oral and written communication skill (English and Indonesia).
• Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of
decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
• Transport Allowance, Overtime Allowance, Medical Insurance and BPJS Tenaga Kerja.
Kuningan. Rasuna Said. Jakarta Selatan.
Please send your application + photograph to email below :
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Yr(s) of Exp
4 years experience
Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
Accounting > Accountant
Accounting > Taxation